tangazo

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ibrahimovic: I love Milan

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has spoke of his love for former club AC Milan and admitted he would be happy to return to the San Siro one day.
Paris Saint-Germain's Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrates after scoring against Marseille
Zlatan Ibrahimovic 
 
has scored nine goals in seven 
 
Ligue 1 matches

Ibrahimovic, 31, swapped Italy for France in the summer to join PSG's Qatari revolution, following two seasons spent at Milan.

Despite gaining a reputation as a player with little loyalty, hopping from one club to another, the Sweden captain says his last club is one he could envisage playing for once again.

"I love Milan. I liked it and I felt at home there," Ibrahimovic said. "This is a club where I could imagine going back if I had to choose.

"Often, you do not go back to where you were, but Milan, I can imagine. This is a fantastic club.

"I want them to succeed in all competitions. I hope that the club will be better. But if they need help, they know where I am."

However, the PSG director of football Leonardo has quickly moved to calm fears that Ibrahimovic will be leaving the club in the near future.

"I have already spoken with Ibra, he only meant that he respected Milan. He was very good in the club and in the city (Milan), but Ibra will only leave Paris once he has won everything with us, " he told AFP.

Ibrahimovic is currently with the Sweden squad as they prepare for their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Faroe Islands and Germany.

No comments:

Translate